Hello. It's nice to meet you!
Writing an "About" page is tough stuff. I seriously have no idea where to start, but I know it's important... After all, you are looking for someone to relate with and most importantly someone who can document your wedding day. I hope you have reached this page because you like my work and know I will do a great job at documenting your event, now you just need to know who I am. So here it is, my about me... on the internet, for everyone to see....
This is my Pug Pixel. He's the coolest! Friends with everyone. Guaranteed to make you smile.
Here are a few more random things:
- Born and raised, I have spent the majority of my life in Texas.
- I say "awesome" way too much and it is my favorite word. Awesome.
- Served in the Air Force, working on ICBM's (Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles) where I was stationed in California and Montana.
- Recently found how much I enjoy exploring and trying to cook new cuisines. Watching cooking shows...? Yep, I do that too. I love Anthony Bourdain's shows as they cover both travel and food.
- Love a nice cold beer and checking out local breweries. Ill try wine too, if I do end up drinking a Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot I prefer them cold (weird I know).
- Traveling is awesome!
- Really enjoy a great TV show (True Detective, Breaking Bad, Dexter (most of it), The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, MasterChef, TopChef, No Reservations).
- Been known to geek out on (multiple) occasion(s).
Thank you for taking the time to learn a little about me. I look forward to hearing from you and all about your family, friends, and the special day you have planned.